- Force of Will CAD$ 78.98
- Noble Hierarch CAD$ 66.68
- Force of Will CAD$ 64.83
- Noble Hierarch CAD$ 64.34
- Scalding Tarn CAD$ 63.84
- Snapcaster Mage CAD$ 57.61
- Scalding Tarn CAD$ 55.09
- Snapcaster Mage CAD$ 52.02
- Tarmogoyf CAD$ 50.65
- Chalice of the Void CAD$ 43.64
- Misty Rainforest CAD$ 40.96
- Ensnaring Bridge CAD$ 36.69
- Runed Halo CAD$ 33.48
- Doubling Season CAD$ 31.59
- Wasteland CAD$ 31.23
We buy magic singles from all sets, in most conditions! Contact us directy if you're interested in selling us your collection.
- We offer payment in Store Credit. Cash orders may be approved on an individual basis.
- Buylist can be dropped off in person, or mailed to us.
- We reserve the right to reject received buylists that are delivered out of order.
- Unless specifically noted, we only purchase English language cards. We reserve the right to reject non-English cards received in orders, or take them in at 50% of their listed value at our discretion.
- Signed, Stamped or Altered cards will be considered "Damaged" per our grading standards.
- All of our listed prices are for Near-Mint condition cards. Changes may occur to your buylist submission upon receipt depending on the quality of the submitted cards.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com, or use the contact form at http://www.kesselrungames.ca/contact_us
Our Grading Scale:
- Near Mint: A card in Near Mint-Mint condition will show little to no wear, and should be near indistinguishable from a pack-fresh card.
- Slightly Played: A card in Slightly Played condition will show minor wear. The back or front face of the card may have slight marks visible.
- Moderately Played: A card in Moderately Played condition will show visible, moderate wear such as whitening along more than one card edge of the card.
- Heavily Played: A card in Heavily Played Condition will show very visible wear, but will still be sleeve playable in a tournament setting.
- Damaged: A card in Damaged condition will show easily visible and possibly severe wear. A Damaged card may not be legal for tournament play.