- Demonic Tutor CAD$ 34.46
- Bloom Tender CAD$ 31.38
- Doubling Season CAD$ 30.00
- Cruel Tutor CAD$ 24.82
- Enlightened Tutor CAD$ 15.09
- Enlightened Tutor CAD$ 14.20
- Cyclonic Rift CAD$ 13.53
- Cyclonic Rift CAD$ 13.22
- Enlightened Tutor CAD$ 12.94
- Worldly Tutor CAD$ 12.81
- Rhystic Study CAD$ 12.33
- Worldly Tutor CAD$ 11.94
- Morphic Pool CAD$ 7.48
- Phyrexian Arena CAD$ 7.33
- Phyrexian Arena CAD$ 7.25
We buy magic singles from all sets, in most conditions! Contact us directy if you're interested in selling us your collection.
- We offer payment in Store Credit. Cash orders may be approved on an individual basis.
- Buylist can be dropped off in person, or mailed to us.
- We reserve the right to reject received buylists that are delivered out of order.
- Unless specifically noted, we only purchase English language cards. We reserve the right to reject non-English cards received in orders, or take them in at 50% of their listed value at our discretion.
- Signed, Stamped or Altered cards will be considered "Damaged" per our grading standards.
- All of our listed prices are for Near-Mint condition cards. Changes may occur to your buylist submission upon receipt depending on the quality of the submitted cards.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form at http://www.kesselrungames.ca/contact_us
Our Grading Scale:
- Near Mint: A card in Near Mint-Mint condition will show little to no wear, and should be near indistinguishable from a pack-fresh card.
- Slightly Played: A card in Slightly Played condition will show minor wear. The back or front face of the card may have slight marks visible.
- Moderately Played: A card in Moderately Played condition will show visible, moderate wear such as whitening along more than one card edge of the card.
- Heavily Played: A card in Heavily Played Condition will show very visible wear, but will still be sleeve playable in a tournament setting.
- Damaged: A card in Damaged condition will show easily visible and possibly severe wear. A Damaged card may not be legal for tournament play.