- Lion's Eye Diamond CAD$ 160.37
- Sliver Queen CAD$ 53.09
- Sylvan Library - Foil CAD$ 33.22
- Bloom Tender CAD$ 32.39
- Cruel Tutor CAD$ 29.27
- Doubling Season CAD$ 29.19
- Selvala, Heart of the Wilds CAD$ 23.93
- Aluren CAD$ 23.41
- Karn, Scion of Urza CAD$ 18.93
- Sylvan Library CAD$ 18.49
- Atraxa, Praetors' Voice - Foil CAD$ 16.37
- Land Tax CAD$ 15.91
- Concordant Crossroads CAD$ 15.26
- Cyclonic Rift CAD$ 14.13
- Cyclonic Rift CAD$ 13.26
We buy magic singles from all sets, in most conditions! Contact us directy if you're interested in selling us your collection.
- We offer payment in Store Credit. Cash orders may be approved on an individual basis.
- Buylist can be dropped off in person, or mailed to us.
- We reserve the right to reject received buylists that are delivered out of order.
- Unless specifically noted, we only purchase English language cards. We reserve the right to reject non-English cards received in orders, or take them in at 50% of their listed value at our discretion.
- Signed, Stamped or Altered cards will be considered "Damaged" per our grading standards.
- All of our listed prices are for Near-Mint condition cards. Changes may occur to your buylist submission upon receipt depending on the quality of the submitted cards.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com, or use the contact form at http://www.kesselrungames.ca/contact_us
Our Grading Scale:
- Near Mint: A card in Near Mint-Mint condition will show little to no wear, and should be near indistinguishable from a pack-fresh card.
- Slightly Played: A card in Slightly Played condition will show minor wear. The back or front face of the card may have slight marks visible.
- Moderately Played: A card in Moderately Played condition will show visible, moderate wear such as whitening along more than one card edge of the card.
- Heavily Played: A card in Heavily Played Condition will show very visible wear, but will still be sleeve playable in a tournament setting.
- Damaged: A card in Damaged condition will show easily visible and possibly severe wear. A Damaged card may not be legal for tournament play.